Sunday 21 December 2008

Quick update......

So, I had yet another appointment on Friday with my obstetrician. She's very happy with progress so far. My BP is normal and the bloods were fine....which I'm relieved about!! So now I wait for my next scan, which will be on 2 Jan. Apparently, there isn't a clinic on that day, but they're going to come in especially for me!! Aren't I special!!

Today I went christmas shopping. WHAT A NIGHTMARE!! I managed to get most of the pressies I wanted to get, still got a couple left though!! And on top of that, I need to get food in. It's never ending!! Still, will be nice when ti's all done, eh?? At least the most important people are sorted!!

Well, that's all I've got to report for now. Just want to say merry christmas to everyone, and have a fabulous new year!!

xxx

No comments: