Friday 20 February 2009

Quick hello!

Hi There

Sorry for the delay in posting again, but I've been quite busy this week! I just wanted to update you on my scan last week, which went swimmingly! Everything is looking good, and the doctor is happy with Isabella's progress. I'm having another reassurance scan next week, and then a growth scan 2 weeks later. So far, it's all system's go!

He did give us another scan picture, which I will eventually get around to posting...along with the other one I promised!!

Anyway, as I said, it's been busy this week. Lots of things happening at once, doesn't give you much time for anything else! I will try and post again in a few days. Sorry for the short post!

xx



1 comment:

jayneH said...

Hi I look forward to seeing the scan pictures and i am pleased that everything is going great for you, i cant wait to meet Isabella,
hugs jayne x