Sunday 12 April 2009

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter everyone!!

A lot has happened since last Easter, especially the passing of our beautiful daughter. Somehow, we have managed to get through that incredibly difficult time and now celebrate this Easter with hope and anticipation for the future.

We have just come back from mass and are now preparing for our Easter meal before we go visit my in-laws. The lil man was given an Easter egg at the end of mass by the priest (they give alll the children an egg every year), which he didn't let go of all the way home. Needless to say, by the time we got home, the egg was all but a pile of mush! I managed to persuade him to let me put it in the fridge because luckily, I had another one on standby!!

Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful Easter day.

xxx

No comments: