Monday 15 June 2009

D-Day is almost here!!

2 days to go, and I don't mind saying that I'm terrified!! I'm convincing myself that something will go wrong with the c-section and that I won't make it. I've had one before, so I know what to expect, but that doesn't stop me from being scared. I have total faith in my consultant, she is fantastic, but there is a niggling voice chipping away at my confidence. I'm sure it will all be fine and that I'm just over worrying...as usual!

I think we're almost ready for our little arrival. Her clothes are clean and ironed. Bags are almost packed. We're going food shopping on Wednesday to keep the fella's going while I'm in hospital and for a few days after I come home.

Hubby painted a corner of our bedroom pink and made it all girly for when Isabella comes home. He wanted to make everything nice for her! I have to admit, before it was done I thought he was being a bit OTT, but it does look lovely. Very girly!!

Anyway, We're off to the seaside in a bit. We want to take the lil man out somewhere nice before Thursday. I'll try and post again soon.

LOL xxxxx



1 comment:

jayneH said...

Omg I cant believe baby is almost here, i want to wish you good luck and i cant wait to see pics of her,
many hugs to you both, Jayne x