Sunday 7 June 2009

Sorry it's been a while!!!!

Hi Y'all

Sorry I haven't written in a while, but we've been going through a very difficult time lately, lots has happened, and I just haven't had the chance.

Well, it's a little over a week until the big day arrives, and I don't mind admitting that I'm getting a bit nervous now!! We're nearly ready for our new arrival. The pink paint is up and the clothes are washed and pressed. We're just waiting for a new crib to be delivered as the one we were sent was in a sorry state!

I've been off work for a week already. I've been enjoying the time off. We've been going for walks in the forest (which, I thought, had brought on labour the other day!!), and been doing some last minute shopping. I even managed to get to my boss' works hen party last week, which was nice.

Anyway, I'm not sure when I will be able to check in again. So much is still happening and time is very scarce. However, when I can, I will.

LOL xxx



No comments: