Wednesday 5 August 2009

6 weeks on.....

Hi There


Sorry it's been a while since I last updated, but with the demands of a newborn and 3 year old, there just aren't enough hours in the day at the moment!!


Anyway, we both had our 6 week check last week and have both been given the all clear! Isabella is getting really big! She is becoming a real character - very demanding!!


Well, I managed to take some pictures of our fabulous consultant with Isabella at my appointment. Here they are - don't they look fabulous together!!




We'll never be able to thank her enough for everything that she has done for us! She truly is the best! She's even going to come to Isabella's christening at the end of the month - which means a lot to us all.


Well, I've got a million things to organise for the christening - it's turning in to a major event! I'll try and update soon.


Bye for now xxx

No comments: