Sunday 27 September 2009

Taking a break from it all........

Sorry I haven't posted in a very long time! I have been rushed off my feet with the 2 little one's!! It seems that there aren't enough hours in the day anymore! Baby keeps me well and truly busy, although she is very very good!! She sleeps all night now (has been since 9 weeks or thereabouts!!), which is fantastic!!


The lil man is getting more and more grown up every day! We took him to visit a home education group that operates in our area, which he loved. So we'll be bringing him there every week from now on.


Anyway, as I just don't get a chance to update this blog, I'm going to hand over the reigns to my husband for a little while, so expect the editorial angle to change!!


I'll pop back every now and then, when I can.


LOL

xxxxxxxx

No comments: