Thursday 26 March 2009

26 weeks 3 days and counting!!

I had another scan today. Everything went fine. Isabella is growing perfectly, and is measuring in at approximately 2lb 2oz. She is looking more and more gorgeous every time we see her!!

As we were getting ready to leave, the lil man got down from his seat and somehow, and I don't know how, he managed to do something to his foot which meant we had to spend the next 3+ hours in A&E getting xrays etc. Turns out he has a soft tissue injury. He wouldn't walk on it at all earlier, but seems to be getting on fine now. Kids eh!!

Anyway, I have another appointment with my consultant tomorrow morning, so will hopefull update again after that. I'll also try to remember to upload the scan picture, when I get a minute!!

LOL xxx



No comments: