Saturday 28 March 2009

Delivery date confirmed!!!

As I mentioned previously, I went and saw our consultant again yesterday. She seems happy with our progress so far. I told her that I've been having some major doubts about having a natural delivery, and so I've deceided to have an elective c-section. She was fine with this, and we've booked it for 18th June!! So looks like it's full steam ahead! At least now we have a definite date to work towards/look forward to and I'm not going to stress out about going in to labour!!

Anyway, as promised, here are a couple more pictures of Isabella......




So, my next appointment isn't for 4 WEEKS!! This is pretty scary for me as it's the longest I will have gone without seeing Isabella. I'm going to try and stay positive, and not panic every 5 minutes....here's hoping anyway!! I'll try and update again soon.....

xxxx

No comments: