Thursday 6 November 2008

6 Months on.....

Today is 6 months since my baby girl passed away. It's been quite difficult to say the least. We visited her grave, which is something that I hate to do but feel that I must. As usual we cleaned up and laid fresh flowers while my son helped - he loves to help clean up and talk to his baby sister. I find it really difficult when he asks her to wake up or when he blows her a kiss goodbye.

I've found that time has flown by. It seems like only yesterday that everytihg happened. I'm going back to work on Monday. It's been 8 months since I was there, and I'm not looking forward to it at all!

Sunday will be 6 months since my baby was born. We'll visit her again. Our angel will always be part of our life. No matter what happens, we will always make sure she is looked after.

xxx

No comments: