Monday 12 January 2009

Another peek at bubba....

So I had another scan today, and again, all is well. We managed to see quite alot today. Saw bubba having a good kick about and a bit of a drink! I think they even gave us a wave!! They even looked straight at us! We did ask if we could find the sex out, but no luck, although we did get what I think was a between the leg shot, so I've got a hunch, and it's just a hunch about the sex, but I'm, not revealing yet until we know for sure!! We'll try again at the next scan. So all in all, everything looks good so far.

I didn't manage to get a picture today as my monster son was causing mayhem in the scan room, and it was all I and my husband could do to get the scan done without the room being demolished!! Boys will be boys eh?!!!

I did manage to get a picture at the last scan a couple of weeks ago, so I'll try and post that one soon. I've got another scan in a couple of weeks time, so will try to get a picture then.

Other developments in my world include my gorgeous son starting to use the potty!! As long as we leave his bottoms off, he uses the potty no probs, but as soon as we put pants on, he pee's everywhere! So now we've got to teach him that pants are not nappies!!! I'm so proud of him getting this far in only a couple of days!! He'll get the hang of the rest soon, I'm sure!!

Anyway, will try and get that scan picture uploaded soon, and will update after the appointment on Friday.

2 comments:

mum2twelve said...

We will keep you in our prayers. We have never lost a baby so far along as your beautiful daughter, but we have lost 7 babies - including our very first baby, It is so heartbreaking. Praying that this baby makes it and is healthy!

Blessings
Christi mum2twleve now a bakers dozen!

BABY-C said...

Christi

Your prayers are very welcome, we need all the help we can get! It's so difficult to stay positive after everything we have been through, but I try to remember how beautiful and strong my daughter was. Both she and my beautiful son help me to keep going, especially with another bub on the way!

Congratualtions on the birth of your newest arrival, she is gorgeous!