Thursday 22 January 2009

Bubba says hello.....

My husband, son and I were just listening to the baby's hearbeat when I felt my first 'proper' kick!! I was so excited, I thought I'd share it with you!! We managed to capture the heartbeat and the kick, so here it is..........

The first kick is at 12 secs, the second (the one I felt!) is at 20 secs, and the third is at 44 secs.



By they way, I mentioned previously that my next scan was on the 26th. Well, I received a call from the hospital informing me that my consultant won't be in on that day, so they've moved my appointment to the 30th. I was a bit gutted because it means I have to wait an extra 4 days before we get to see bubba again. Oh well,will give you an update then.

xxx

2 comments:

jayneH said...

Hi I found your blog this evening and enjoyed reading it, I am so happy that your pregnant again i wish you all the very best with this pregnancy and will be following your journey,
many hugs Jayne x

BABY-C said...

Hi Jayne

Thanks so much for your good wishes, they mean so much to me!

I took a look at your blog yesterday. You have a lovely family! Congrats on the birth of your grandchild :) He's certainly a cutie!

Maria xx