Wednesday 28 January 2009

Touching base......

So, I've been back at work for 3 days now, and boy have they been busy. It's like I've never been away. As quickly as you think you've finished something, another piece of work turns up. It's never ending, and very tiring! Still, it keeps me out of trouble!

I've only got one more day before my next scan, which I'm excited but VERY nervous about. I'm praying that all will be fabulous, and that with a bit of luck, we'll get to find out the baby's sex.

Anyway, my husband and I have been discussing our options regarding my son's education. I would prefer him to go to school, but my husband is very interested in home schooling him. I'm not too keen on this, but he has been doing a lot of research in to it and is growing more and more in favour of this. So, if possible, can you give me your opinion on this subject. I'd especially like to hear from parents who have home schooled or are considering home schooling. All opinions will be warmly welcomed!

Will update with details of the next scan etc.....

xxx

No comments: