Monday 19 January 2009

Moving along nicely........

Last Friday I went and saw my consultant. She said that all is going very well and she is very pleased with our progress. We listened to the baby's heartbeat and she was very pleased! I told her that I have a doppler of my own, and she seemed supportive of this.

As promised, I've posted a couple of scan pictures taken at 14 weeks. As mentioned previously, I wasn't able to get any pictures at my last scan due to monster boy! I'll definitely try and get some at the next scan, which is due to take pleace on 26th of this month.







If you take a close look, especially at the first picture, you can see the baby has their hand on their face!! You can just make out the fingers!!
I'll check back in again after my next appointment with an update.
xx

No comments: